LIGHTHOUSE KEEPERS COTTAGE
This beautiful cottage was built in 1876 for the Geraldton lighthouse keeper and his family. The cottage is made of whitewashed, random, limestone rubble walls under a 'Colorbond' corrugated iron roof which originally was shingled and is set amongst beautiful gardens. It ceased operating as the lighthouse keeper's cottage in 1943 and has been home to the Geraldton Historical Society since 1971.
The Lighthouse Keepers Cottage can be found on Chapman Road, Geraldton, 6530.
For details on opening times please contact the Geraldton Visitor Centre.